WARRANTY ON GENUINE HYBRID BATTERIES
Genuine Hybrid Batteries are covered by the respective manufacturers. Please refer to the manufacturer's terms and conditions.
WARRANTY ON AFTERMARKET HYBRID BATTERIES
Our aftermarket batteries come with a 3-year or 100,00 km warranty, whichever comes first.
WARRANTY ON REBUILT / RECONDITIONED / REPAIRED / REFURBISHED HYBRID BATTERIES
- Private Vehicles – The battery comes with a 2-year or 40,000 km warranty, whichever comes first.
- Taxi, Rideshare, Commercial vehicles – The battery comes with a 6-month or 40,000 km warranty, whichever comes first.
All warranty terms above are contingent on the regular maintenance of the hybrid air intake system. Failure to maintain the battery’s ventilation system degrades the hybrid battery prematurely, causing it to fail. Ensure that the ventilation system is regularly cleaned. Information on cleaning the ventilation system is provided upon in-house, mobile, or network installation, and in the DIY installation kit. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Warranty commences on the date of purchase. If a battery fails within the warranty period, we may elect to repair or replace the battery. The warranty period does not renew or extend upon repair or replacement.
The conditions in which you cannot claim your warranty are as follows:
(1) If the battery is damaged due to installation by you or technicians other than ours.
(2) If the battery is damaged due to repair by anyone other than our in-house technicians.
(3) Damage to the battery due to a motor vehicle accident.
(4) Damage to the battery due to exposure to extreme weather conditions.